Vacation Rental Collective is seeking a part-time Property Care Specialist & Lead Guest Services Agent to assist with day-to-day operations in its Vail & Beaver Creek Market. The position is essential in ensuring that our guests and owners have an amazing first impression of our homes. This position ensures compliance with VRC’s cleaning standards and other quality assurance elements, makes necessary adjustments as needed to ensure properties are guest ready and presentable, delivers items to properties and troubleshoots issues that may arise during guest stays.
This position also fulfills our critical Guest Services functionality. As a Lead Guest Services Agent, this individual serves as the primary contact for guests before, during, and after their stay. This position converts on-line and over the phone inquiries into bookings; assists guests with their reservations including adjusting dates, accepting payments, and vacation planning services; facilitates the guest check-in process by being available by phone and email to assist with guest check-in; and troubleshoots issues that may arise during the guest stays. The Lead Guest Services Agent serves as the primary contact for guests during all aspects of their stay. Job Tasks
The Property Care Specialist & Guest Services Agent is responsible for the following:
• Use the VRC standard inspection checklist to conduct pre arrival inspections for each property to ensure properties are properly prepared and guests ready
• Use the correct procedures to ensure homes are guests ready prior to all arrivals and that hygiene levels are kept to a high standard
• Ensure toiletries are replenished
• Ensure porches/decks are swept prior to the arrival of guests
• Resolve minor maintenance issues (such as changing light bulbs and batteries) and escalate any major maintenance issues
• Resolve minor IT issues related to TV & WiFi connections and interface with 3rd party providers when needed.
• Basic snow removal of small spaces (e.g. small decks, steps, etc.)
• Manage and deliver supplies and linens to homes and reorder inventory items (e.g. batteries, bulbs, etc.) when necessary.
• Deliver items during guest stays and act as an errand runner.
• Processing all reservations booked online
• Answering phone calls, emails, and text messages in a timely, friendly, and professional manner regarding the following:
• Inquiries from potential guests looking to rent a vacation rental.
• Questions or problems from in-house guests.
• Questions or reservation adjustments from guests who have already booked (e.g. what type of coffee maker is in the unit, can we check in early, can we add dates to our current reservation).
• Assisting guests with questions regarding current reservations.
• Troubleshooting issues that arise during guest stays.
• Forwarding all calls from Owners onto the appropriate VRC team member.
This position requires flexibility and the ability to respond to a variety of requests. The scope of responsibility includes all other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates are those with highly evolved customer service skills. We’re looking for an expert communicator who will be able to listen effectively to determine the root cause of issues and communicate clearly and in a friendly, professional manner to solve the issue and ensure the customer has a positive experience while staying with VRC.Desired skills:
• Ability to work under pressure and effectively manage stressful situations.
• Ability to effectively diffuse intense situations.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently with limited oversight.
• Ability to with people from varying backgrounds.
• Ability to talk, listen, and help resolve conflicts with customers.
• Ability to work in a highly flexible work environment with a varying work schedule.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, and basic math skills.
• Positive attitude and upbeat demeanor.
• Interpersonal skills.
• High attention to detail.Qualifications:
• We are seeking a candidate with two to five years of experience in the hospitality industry or another related industry. Great customer service and interpersonal skills, guest and owner relations experience, and effective written and oral communication skills are a must.
• Candidates must be highly proficient using computers, word processing, and spreadsheet software; experience with web-based property management software is a plus.Preferred Experience:
• Prior experience working with OTAs like Vrbo and AirBnB in a vacation rental setting is preferred.
• Candidates with a degree in hospitality, tourism, business management, or another related field will be given priority. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements.Working Conditions:
This position requires regularly working on nights, weekends, and holidays. Although most guests are reasonable, it may require working with challenging guests at times. As a part time position the role will be scheduled to work 20 to 30 hours per week depending on the business needs.Application Process:
The successful candidate will live in the Vail Valley or be willing to relocate. Must possess the ability to integrate into the local community, establish relationships with key stakeholders, including company representatives and local service providers.
Compensation depends on experience. The hourly rate for this role is $23 to $28 per hour.
Applicants must include a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Click the button or link below to apply.
Apply online: https://bit.ly/google-apply